Stryker’s 40L insufflator provides superior performance with unprecedented safety and reliability. This insufflator is designed to handle the needs of today’s dynamic surgical environment. Its ability to maintain pneumoperitoneum under the most extreme conditions, coupled with a multiple of safety features, place the Stryker 40-liter insufflator in a class by itself.
Features and Specifications
- The highest flow rate available on the market.
- Neonatal mode offers increased sensitivity and flow rates as low as 0.1 liters per minute.
- LCD Display provides surgeons with ongoing status messages.
- Sidne compatibility allows the surgeon to control the insufflator with voice commands.
- Software driven to allow for future upgrades.
- Built-in gas heating technology.
- Video on screen display.
- Power Supply Input: 100 - 240 Vac; 3.5 A.
- Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 150 VA.
- Dimensions: 18.7" (D) x 12.52" (W) x 5.83" (H).
- Weight: 19.84 lb.
- Operation Conditions - Temperature: 50 - 104 °F.
- Operation Conditions - Humidity: 30 to 75%.