The GE Logiq F8 ultrasound system for urology combines advanced ultrasound imaging technologies with a lightweight, small footprint, lower cost ultrasound specific for urology applications such as kidney, scrotal, and prostate exams.
The Logiq F8 can also be used for other applications, although it is specifically designed for Urologists. A new bi-plane rectal transducer BE9CS-RS was added to the system, improving patient comfort and image quality. It is a multipurpose ultrasound imaging system designed for Abdominal, Obstetrical, Gynecological, Small Parts, Musculoskeletal, Vascular/ Peripheral Vascular, Urological, Pediatric, Transcranial and Cardiac applications.
• Automatic Optimization
• Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI)
• 4 Active Probe ports
• 19" LCD on an articulating arm
• 8.4" Touchscreen LCD
• Over 1,000 frames or over 60 seconds CINE Memory (128 MB) depend on FOV, Scanning Lines etc.)
• Loop Storage with automatic optimization
• Small Footprint
• Height w/19” LCD: Min - 55.5 in | Max – 58.9 in
• Width: Keyboard: 19.7 in, Casters: 28.3in
• Depth Maximum: 31.9 in Caster: 31.5 in
• Voltage: 100-240 VAC
• Frequency: 50/60 Hz
• Power consumption maximum of 400 VA with peripherals