Compatible Patient Monitoring System. The Precess System monitors ECG, SpO2, NIBP and EtCO2. The ECG and SpO2 sensor modules are wireless, with short cables that attach to the patient. The Precess has the latest MRI technology from Invivo which includes: 1) 3160 Precess – Base Monitor (the base is on wheels that allows the unit to be mobile). 2) One DCU Remote Monitor 3) One wireless SpO2 and ECG Sensor Module 4) NIBP cuffs and hoses 5) EtCO2 Sampling Kit with water trap 6) New batteries for sensor modules and base unit, with charger, power supplies, and cables. The Precess and DCU monitors have an 8 hour battery life. This Precess System is reconditioned and tested “Patient Ready” by certified Biomed Technician.
Features & Specifications
- Full-featured monitor measures ECG, SpO2, EtCO2, Agent, FiberTEMP, NIBP, RESP, IBP.
- 8 hours of battery life with replaceable batteries
- 2.4 GHz wireless communication
- Cart height: 48.5 ± 0.5 inches; CRD height: 10.4 inches
- Cart weight: 17.5 ± 0.5 inches; CRD weight: 15.3 inches
- Operating Voltage Range: 100 to 240 VAC
- Frequency: 47 to 65 HZ
- Power Consumption, Maximum: < 100 Watts