Model: Cardiology IV
The cutting-edge design of this 3M™ Littmann® Cardiology IV™ 27" Diagnostic Stethoscope delivers phenomenal acoustic performance so that you can achieve accurate patient assessment and diagnosis. From one of the leading makers in the industry, this stethoscope features a chalice-shaped chestpiece with tunable diaphragms on both sides for capturing a wide range of frequencies among adult and pediatric patients alike. Double-lumen tubing fuses two sound paths into one to clarify sound, while adjustable headset tension helps you find a comfortable fit. Perfect for critical-care settings where you need to hear subtle changes in heart sounds and evaluate a patient's status with confidence. Upgrade to the Cardiology IV™ now to discover the best patient outcomes.
• Dual head
• Machined stainless steel chestpiece
• Single-piece tunable diaphragm on adult and pediatric sides of chestpiece
• Adult side of the diaphragm measures 1.7"
• Pediatric side of the diaphragm measures 1.3"
• Hear low frequency sounds with light pressure and high frequency sounds with firm pressure
• Diagnose and make decisions with confidence
• Hear subtle changes in patient status
• Replace single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill rim to convert the pediatric side to open bell
• Latex free dual-lumen tubing
• Aluminum headset
• Useful in critical care and challenging settings like ED, ICU, Cardiac, and step-down unit
• Soft-sealing eartips with extra pair included
• 27" tubing length
• Total weight: 6.2 oz