The Stryker L9000 provides a bright an d efficient LED light. It is designed to illuminate surgical sites during laparoscopic procedures. The Stryker L9000 can be activated from both the Stryker 1288 and 1488 camera heads.
Click to view brochure!
Features and specifications
- Reduces hazardous environmental waste by preventing frequent changes of light bulbs, making this an eco-friendly and cost savings OR device.
- As an added benefit, the optional Safelight technology ensures that the light source goes into standby mode when the Safelight cable detaches from the scope. This feature will reduce the risk of injury to the patient and OR staff.
- This LED light source is a great solution when used with the 1288 HD 3-Chip Camera as the light output settings are completely controllable from the camera head.
- Overall lower operating cost and increased safety.
- Primary: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 400 W.
- Fuses (2): 5.0A 250V.
- Height: 4.75"(12.1 cm).
- Width: 12.5" (31.8 cm).
- Depth: 16.8" (42.7 cm).
- Weight: 16.0 lb. (7.3 kg).
- Light Engine Type: Red, Green, Blue LEDs.
- Type: 300 Watt Xenon (Elliptical).
- Life: Approximately 500 hours.