The Zoll M Series Defibrillator is a lightweight, compact, and rugged defibrillator system. This defibrillator is half the weight and size of any competing unit in its’ class, and features tremendous value at an economical price. The M Series is the 11 lb system that’s packed with power. The Zoll M Series is so easy to lift, position, and carry, it will never be left behind. And it’s built-in AC power makes the transition from transport to bedside or crash cart simple and easy.
The M Series provides everything that you need for cardiac resuscitation including easy-to-use defibrillation, external pacing, and advanced monitoring capabilities. Plus, The Zoll M Series offers these important options: pulse oximetry and capnography, a sophisticated code marker and data collection system, and summary report with printer. Plus, it offers many different options; AED, Pacing, Pulse Oximetry, Capnography, a sophisticated code marker and data collection system, and printer/recorder just to name a few.
Features & Specifications
- Built-In recorder/printer for accurate documentation
- Field Emission Display for wider viewing angles than any LCD display. High contrast and visibility allow you to easily view display up to 60 degrees
- Compact size and light weight (11 pounds)
- Includes AC Power Cord / Battery Charger, rechargeable battery, Multi-Function Cable, Printer
- Compatible with hard paddles (not included) in lieu of Multi-Function Cable and electrode pads