The GE Dinamap ProCare Series Monitors provide non-invasive determination of systolic blood pressure, diastolic blood pressure, mean arterial pressure, pulse rate, temperature, and oxygen saturation. These portable AC and DC operated monitors are primarily intended for use in hospital acute care settings such as outpatient surgery, accident and emergency, labor and delivery, etc. Each ProCare Series Monitor is supplied with an accessory pack. The contents of the pack vary according to model.
This specific unit is the GE Dinamap ProCare 200 Vital Signs Monitor. It is Preowned and in Good Condition. Included is an adult sized BP cuff and temperature probe, and when in place, just press a button to take a BP, and temperature reading. This unit enhances productivity with easy to use features and an intuitive menu structure. With GE Healthcare you get more than a monitor. You get a strategic partner and a total solution.
Features & Specifications
• Comprehensive – One monitor for the entire range of patient populations – Neonatal, Pediatric, & Adult
• Versatile – Used in ER, Outpatient Surgery, Endoscopy, GI Lab, Special Procedures,
• Recovery/PACU, Telemetry, Med-Surg, and Labor & Delivery
• Easy To Use – Push Button Interface
• DINAMAP NIBP Technology – Available in GE Solar and Dash monitors
• Six Sigma Quality & Reliability – Built-In Quality Means Accurate Readings
• Connectivity Options
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.6” x 5.3” x 9.7”
• Electrical: 110-120 V, 50/60 Hz
• Battery: 6 V, 3.3 amp.
• Recharge Time: Approx. 5 hrs.