The Invivo M12 Multi-Parameter Monitor is a comprehensive monitoring system with six traces compiling, processing, analyzing and displaying patient data from up to nine user selectable patient parameters. This monitor has been designed to perform to specification in operating rooms, recovery rooms, emergency rooms, critical care arenas. The Invivo M12 Multi-Parameter Monitor is compact, comes equipped with up to three batteries to supply emergency and/or transport power.
The Invivo M12 Patient Monitor System Parameters allow simultaneous processing and display of up to six parameter waveforms and associated numeric values from each different parameter. All the Patient Information is clearly displayed on a Flat Panel Display Screen. With its complete offering of vital sign parameters, the M12 Patient Monitor may be configured to meet the monitoring needs of a wide spectrum of patients from neonate to adults.
Features & Specifications
- Composed of six traces compiling, processing, analyzing, and displaying patient data
- Customizable monitor for operating rooms, recovery rooms, emergency rooms, and critical care arenas
- Up to nine user selectable patient parameters
- Equipped with up to three batteries for emergency power
- Simultaneous processing of up to six parameter waveforms