Model: Classic II
The 3M™ Littmann® Classic II Pediatric stethoscope is designed for long-lasting durability. It features a one-inch bell for an easier chest wall seal, stainless steel chest piece optimally sized for pediatric auscultation, and a small diaphragm that conforms to the contours of pediatric bodies. Designed to maximize the comfort of both patient and professional.
• Dual Head Stethoscope
• Snap-tight, soft-sealing eartips designed to assure an excellent acoustical seal and maximize comfort
• Snap-on rim will not rust or corrode, come loose or fall off
• Crack-resistant, reinforced yoke folds scope without kinking or breaking
• Internal double-leaf binaural spring for easy adjustment of eartube tension; lightweight, durable eartubes
• Most tubing colors come with chrome eartubes and grey eartips. Black eartips come with black or chocolate tubing, and with brass, copper, smoke and black eartubes.
• Non-chill rim on diaphragm and bell
• Personalize the tubing so your name is visible to patients and co-workers when your stethoscope is hanging around your neck
• 28" length