Model: Electronic Model 3200
The 3M™ Littmann® Electronic Stethoscope Model 3200 has proprietary Ambient Noise Reduction (ANR) technology that cancels out, on average, 85% of ambient background noise that can interfere with the auscultation experience. Stores 12 thirty second tracks onboard the stethoscope, along with a 10 second comment to notate the sound. Snap tight soft-sealing eartips provide a comfortable fit and a tighter seal from ambient noise. State-of-the-art sound sensor provides a lifelike sound experience similar to a high-end cardiology stethoscope. Frictional noise reduction technology helps reduce handling noises compared to other stethoscopes. Up to 24X sound amplification. Rugged design for years of trouble-free operation
• Single Head Electronic Stethoscope
• Transmit sounds via Bluetooth® technology (Bluetooth® adaptor included not compatible with Apple devices)
• This product is NOT compatible with Bluetooth hearing aids
• Easy to operate screen-guided commands and Bluetooth features
• Stores 12 thirty second tracks onboard the stethoscope, along with a 10 second comment to notate the sound
• Convenient LDC interface indicates remaining battery life and when Bluetooth transmission is active
• Auto-on feature - stays in sleep mode until next auscultation.
• Operates on single AA battery; multiple reminders when battery life is low
• Lightweight and comfortable to use, about the same weight as a cardiology-grade acoustic stethoscope
• With chrome eartubes and grey eartips, except black tubing comes with black eartips.
• 27" length