Model: Lightweight II S.E.
The 3M™ Littmann® Lightweight II S.E. is the choice for basic clinical use, primary assessment, and initial triage. At an entry-level price, the Littmann Lightweight II S.E. offers a high-quality alternative to common Sprague and nurse stethoscopes. Teardrop-shaped chestpiece is easier to orient and position around blood-pressure cuffs and body contours. Combination bell/diaphragm chestpiece provides clear, reliable acoustic performance.
• Dual Head Stethoscope
• Tunable diaphragm alternates between low- and high frequencies without turning over the chestpiece
• Lightweight, adjustable-tension headset, and snap-tight soft-sealing eartips
• Double-leaf binaural spring allows easy tension adjustment for comfortable fit
• Patient-friendly non-chill rim and diaphragm assembly
• Most tubing colors come with Pantone eartubes and grey eartips, except black tubing which comes with black eartips.
• 28" length