The Accutorr 7 is an easy to use vital signs monitor that is ready to go when you are. From spot check to continuous monitoring, assess patients’ vitals with NIBP, SpO2 and temperature measurements. The integrated early warning scoring system can aid in clinical decisions. With its flexibility, the Accutorr 7 is a vital solution for delivering quality care. The Accutorr 7 is designed to be connected. In today’s healthcare environment, vital sign data collection, validation and timely EMR posting are essential in providing the best possible medical care.
Features & Specifications
- 8.4" back-lit high resolution display
- Intuitive touch screen provides easy access to information
- Stores up to 5000 measurements, all accessible by patient ID
- Wireless and wired options available
- Offers option to manually input vitals such as pain level. respiration rate, and degrees of consciousness