The 1288 HD 3-Chip Camera features a 1920 x 1080p resolution along with nine specialty settings, resulting in optimum color resolution and brightness. Additional benefits include wireless transmission capabilities, four fully programmable buttons on the camera head, HD and HDTV outputs, and a touch screen LCD interface for easy navigation.
By allowing for backwards compatibility with past generation digital capture devices, scopes, and various flat panels, while also offering future capabilities with an optional fiber optic board, the 1288 Camera continues to offer new solutions for improved visualization within the OR.
Features and Specifications
• Enhanced clarity, depth of focus and sharpness.
• 1920 x 1080p resolution.
• Intuitive touch screen LCD interface.
• Fully programmable buttons.
• 20mm durable coupler with a single-hand focusing design.
• Ergonomic cable connector for reliable connection.