The Welch Allyn Propaq CS 242 is a multiparameter vital signs monitor for neonatal, pediatric, and adult patients. The Propaq CS 242 features a bright, full-color touchscreen display for continuous monitoring in hospital environments during conscious sedation, pre, and post-operative care. The user-friendly touch-screen provides five soft keys along the bottom and three icon-labeled keys along the right side of the display.
Features & Specifications
• 3- or 5-lead ECG, SpO2, NIBP, Pulse rate, respiration, temperature.
• Continuous vital signs monitoring.
• Optional features include: sidestream, mainstream or dual stream capnography; 1 or 2 invasive blood pressure channels; integrated printer; connectivity to Acuity Central • Station (hospital).
• Neonatal, pediatric and adult modes.
• Full patient alarms and apnea alarming.
• Trending on all parameters.